CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Travel abroad, for free!

You need to go visit England, virtually. My friend from when I lived over there, Debs, JUST started her own blog. Let's encourage her, and ask lots of questions so she has something to tell us about. At least, until she gets used to telling us anything, like WE do...ha ha ha.

5 people tasted this cookie:

my4kids said...

I popped over and said hello!

Denise said...

I gave Debs a shout out. But, you, Missy - what's this floozy business? And your boobs - such a topic of conversation! This could get interesting with Debs in the mix now. I see a whole new side of you! ;)

Susie PSU said...

LOL
Ok, Ok, my boobs got big because I went back on the Pill, moved, and gained 25 pounds this year!!

there, boob questions answered....

Shannon said...

I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw that you left me a comment! Thanks ill let you know how it all went. I am going to sit down and read through your blogs and see if I can get to know you! My name is Shannon by the way Nice to meet you!

Janice said...

Ok, I stopped over and told her I wish I had your boobs.