CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Countdown

In ten days we'll be at Football Eve, up in ol' Beaver Stadium! Which means in 11 days ---

Let's Go LIONS!! JoePa's the shazizzle.

6 people tasted this cookie:

Megan said...

Yeah! GO LIONS!! I love Penn State Football. I haven't been to a game in so long. I miss the stadium and campus during the season. It is just so spirited. Cheer a little for me, please.

Kimberly said...

Well I would say BOOOO and GO 'EERS but since we aren't in the same conference it doesn't matter! Have fun at the game!

Colleen said...

War Eagle, Miss Susie, War Eagle! Can't wait for football season!

Collen

Neurotic Atty said...

Ah, football season! Four glorious months when it's deemed perfectly acceptable to scream profanities at your TV like some sort of lunatic. I do love it so! Enjoy the game!

Holliday Family said...

er.....gobbledy-gook to me....

Shana-Lynn said...

Hey, so I hear from Janice you are ignoring me. Boohoo!! What did I do? What did I do?? ;-)