CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Feeling ugly?

Check out this dude. I'll never feel bad about finding a zit again...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292111,00.html


Molly caught me watching the end of The Wedding Singer. She asks "Mommy, are they brother and sister?" I replied "No, they are husband and wife. Like daddy is my husband, and I am his..."
Her answer "Life." How romantic. Not the answer I was expecting, but romantic.

12 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

You are the life of Chris, I think.
Molly is sooooooooo adorable.
Shinyoung

Wendy said...

Allright, so yes, those sores are just wrong. Thanks for making me feel pretty. Who would do that anyways?? Smoke detectors, and open sores?? Anyways, I decided I certainly could not hang with you at the parties. Talk about pooping me out!! No way! Too much!

Janice said...

That dude with the sore on his face is so weird! But I never knew there was a radioactive isotope in smoke detectors! Now I'm all nervous...

And of course, what an adorable thing for Molly to say you are Chris's life!

the Book of Keira said...

Awww.... she is lovely :-)

Anonymous said...

Susie,

You should have put a warning on that picture "do not open while eating lunch" GROSS!

What a sweety Molly is! Gina

Kristen said...

Poor little dude. And he doesn't even have a lawyer! Things aren't looking so good for him. Seems he brought on those sores himself, by playing with radiation. I hope none of my boys have an irrational interest in radiation!

Denise said...

You are your husband's life - that's cute. That actually sounds like a line from a movie. You'll have to remind her of that one day when she becomes some lucky man's life!

Megan said...

I love, love, love when people post the cute things their kids say!!! You should definitely write that down, so you can tell her about it later. Wait...you did...that's what the blog is for. Duh!

StephGrubb said...

We bought a 2007 ford freestyle van. I have taken a job at a Christian Preschool off of Shakertown Road (down the road from Kirkmount). I work Mon-Fri 8 am - 1:00. Mallory is bused to the preschool and participate is "extended care" for Kindergarten. It does not pay alot but it iw ideal! I am off when the kids are off of school and care for Mallory is very resonable. Who has called you for jobs? Anyway, e-mail me PLEASEEEEE!
\Talk to you soon,

Steph (stephgrubb@aol.com)

Kimberly said...

"Life" now that's cute! And we definitely needed a warning to go with that picture!

Anonymous said...

YIKES on the picture...CUTE on Molly's response!!

liz said...

Will I be a total wet towel if I point out that Life rhymes with Wife? Or does that just make it cuter?