CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Kids Perceptions

The other day the kids were playing with Polly Pockets together. We have two boys and about eight girl Polly Pockets. Anyhow, this is what I hear.

"Hey, let's let them have parties!"
"Yeah! You take the girls over there for their party. OK?"
"OK, we'll get out all of the Stampin' Up stuff to stamp...."
"And I'll put the guys over here to drink BEE-EER!"

All I could do was laugh. Still. These kids seem to Keep Me Laughing.

13 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Kristen

Katherine said...

What's so funny about that? :) Makes sense to me....

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, that's the best!!!!! Your kids crack me up!!!!

Denise Travis said...

that's hysterical!!! you must have a lot of fun in your house!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is awesome! Just like the real world, huh? :)

Wendy said...

Do they know their parents or what???? That is toooo funny!

The Vollmers said...

Yep -- that's how parties are here, too!...Ironic, I just had a Stampin' Up open house on Thursday. But I did it in the morning, so all the Dads were at work instead of in the house drinking beer.

Neurotic Atty said...

Very insightful! Sounds like Mikey has it all figured out. How funny!

Shana-Lynn said...

Hmmm...I wonder where he heard that one? LOL

the Book of Keira said...

HA HA! Kids are so smart :-)

WarEagle88 said...

Hey Susie! I found you!
I lost your email address... I want to send you a picture of Hayden and Nickel :)
Email me... same address as before but @comcast.net
Nancy "your favorite pre school Scholastic mom" from Colorado Springs

my4kids said...

haha too funny...

Jodi said...

Where on earth did your kids get their sense of humor? Hmm....
:)