CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

EXCELLENT Pictures!!

No, not mine. I can only dream these are mine! These were taken by a husband of a fellow Mom's Club member. Check THESE out!!

5 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Yeah, those are a thousand times better than any I could have taken so I am happy that I didn't even try!

Janice said...

Cool photos, although I think yours is just as great! Your muffin photos are AWEOME, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie,

Thanks for looking at my site - I'm glad you like the photos! Stop back anytime!

You have a very cool site here. Those muffins do look yummy!

my4kids said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I wish I had been able to see it but it was cloudy here that night.

Shana-Lynn said...

Those are awesome!!