CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008



My husband, Chris

I got tagged by Denise to do this, so here goes.



What is his name?
Christopher James Solo


How long have you been married?
6 years, going on 600. Oops, I mean 7.


How long did you date?
3 years, then engaged for one year

How old is he?
36 - younger, but I trained him well!


How old are you?
I'll be 39 in October. And I thought I was only 37 until Bunko last month. That was a bummer...


Who eats more sweets?
Definitely me. By far.

Who said I love you first?
He did.

Who is taller?
Chris, but not by too much

Who can sing better?
Definitely him. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Who is smarter?
Again, definitely him. Since we got married he has caught up with me on the Master's, and is now passing me by getting his PhD. I'm so proud!

Who does the laundry?
Me. When I bother to do it, which is NOT often enough.

Who does the dishes?
Usually me, since he is bathing the kids at the same time. If I slack off, he'll do them.

Who pays the bills?
Chris. Mostly online.

His guilty pleasure?
Chips, salsa, and a beer.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Chris does.

Who mows the lawn?
Chris. I've haven't mown the lawn since we lived in OH.

Besides you, who is his best friend?
He isn't that close to that many people. Tracy Cook? Meatgazer Clark? Lance, V or Matteo? Oke or Spike?

Who cooks dinner?
Me. But he's a better cook, and much more original. Sometimes he cooks if I don't feel like it.

Who drives?
He does. All the time. Unless we go out, and then I drive us home usually.

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me.

Who asked who out first?
Gosh, I don't even know. I guess he did...?

What was your first date?
We went to the National Zoo. Just a fun day out!

Who proposed?
Chris did. He rowed me out on my parent's pond in the morning of our big annual 4th of July party. It was great.

Who has more siblings?
I have a brother and a sister, but Chris is an only child.

Who wears the pants?
Chris.

What is your favorite thing about him?
That he loves me for who I am. That he is SUCH an involved daddy. That he is everything that I always wanted, but thought I'd never find.



I tag A.K ., and Erin and Patricia.
And my sister be-atched about it until I added her to the tagged list, so here you go, Keeko!

14 people tasted this cookie:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That is a really cool blog! I love seeing the hubby in the uniform--so handsome!

Denise Travis said...

It sounds like we have SO much in common! I wish we lived closer!! I loved learning about Chris. I think he and my Chris would get along GREAT!

Katherine said...

Hey, I would have filled it out.....

~Keeko

Katherine said...

Hey, I would have filled it out.....

~Keeko

Janice said...

What a fun read!! I loved how he proposed!

StephGrubb said...

That was REALLY cool! Hope all is well.

Neurotic Atty said...

Oh, if I only I could find my own Chris Solo! He seems like such a good guy...if he does say so himself in that last post. LOL! (Part of his charm!)

my4kids said...

I've seen this one in a couple of other blogs I may have to steal it and do it myself.

Katherine said...

YAY! I got tagged! I got Tagged!
I posted!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet.

The Vollmers said...

I'm it, huh? Let's see if I can dig up a pic of Dave remotely as nice as the one you have of Chris! I don't think Dave even has that "scrambled eggs" hat yet! Nice post!

Amy said...

It was great to see you and to talk tonight! We'll have to do it again soon!

Julie said...

Hi Susie! Love your blog! It will be a great way to keep in touch after we move.

Kristen said...

Sweet! Chips and salsa are the bomb.