CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

The bracelets, as requested.

We are at Shula's Steakhouse, compliments of Gary. We ate whatever we wanted, drank all we wanted, and it was all paid for. Thanks, Gary! That's a great way to earn points with your sister-in-law and mother-in-law, huh?

Now, I'm back in State College, where it was 8 degrees this morning with a wind chill of about -20. Pretty darn cold. I think I'll go take a snooze on the couch with the fire going while the kids watch their Clifford and Curious George. One hour of tv every now and then won't hurt them, and it does wonders for me!

4 people tasted this cookie:

Amy said...

Love the bling!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. We miss you Susie.

A.K. said...

BEAUTIFUL jewelry!!! love mommas who splurge on us!

liz said...

gorgeous! and I'm not just talkin; 'bout the bling :)