CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

Why I LOVE Him

Luckiest Husband in the World said...
FOR SALE: One wife, doesn't clean, doesn't cook, be-atches all the time, spends like there's no tomorrow, constantly cackling on phone or typing furiously on laptop, leaves gas on "E" in cars, too weak to take out garbage, pilfers wallets, cannot positively identify broom, dustpan, or mop, has un-humanlike cold feet, thinks she's good at Jeopardy but she's not, once placed cat terd in husband's shoe to express anger at said husband. Will take best offer or trade for...nothing in this world. ;o)
1/20/2007 12:09 AM





He left me a comment while I was in FL. There I was, playing with my mom and sister, and he missed me enough to leave me a comment, which he has never done before. Am I the luckiest girl in the world, or what?


Speaking of my trip to FL... it was GREAT. Here are some pictures:

This was where we sat our rear-ends on the beach with waitress service. Sun, a breeze, and everything we wanted brought to us. It was heaven for two hours.


Keeko and I met Gary out for a bite to eat, a couple of glasses of wine, and an ice cream cone. It was good to see him. Oh, and the sushi was delicious!




Stella got her sitter to bury her in the sand. She sure is my sister in a little body. Change the hair color and curl, and that is Keeko when she was 3. To a T.



Mom, Keeko and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. See those avocado eggrolls? One of my favorite foods in the world. With two of my favorite people in the world.

OH, OH, OH, I almost forgot...

We went to the mall, and were just walking into stores... they have Burberry, Coach, Brooks Brothers, etc.etc.etc. Well, we also went into Tiffany's. We just looked around, Keeko tried on a bracelet, so I tried it on, too. Mom looked at the saleslady and said "We'll take 3." And she looked at the two of us and said "I can buy us a birthday present..." I was totally shocked. I now have my first piece of Tiffany's jewelry. Lucky me. All around, just lucky me.

5 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Loved Chris' comments!! They almost had me in tears I was laughing so hard! Looks like you had a great time in Florida - next time could you bring back some warm weather for me? I'm really sick and tired of the snow around here, not to mention all of the muddy footprints all over the house.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Boy, I wish I had some Tiffany jewelry! My parents can't even get off their butts to get the stroller/carseat they've been promising us for 2 months and now it's sold out! UGH...I'll send ya an e-mail. ;-)

erin said...

Looks like a blast. Glad you had such a sweet honey to come home to!

liz said...

Comments from Chris, Avocado eggrolls, and a Tiffany's bracelette? Girl, you were in heaven for more than two hours!

A.K. said...

what a fun time!!! that's great! let's see the bracelet!