CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Things I Love for Today

* Warm clothes from the dryer

*Lights on Christmas trees

*cold fresh fruit

*stripes

* skiing, both water and snow

*getting mail - REAL mail, not bills...

*hearing my kids laughing

*a cold drink on a hot beach

*having time to do what I want to do, with no interruptions

*my friends

I got a comment on my blog from a friend in England. I haven't heard from her in the LONGEST time (years and years), and now she can see my and my family on my little blog!

I just wish I knew how to get back in touch with her....??

Email me at home: SusiePSU@adelphia.net

Oh, and the picture? Just a random picture of the kids opening presents on Christmas, but blog entries are SO much better with a picture, don't you think?

0 people tasted this cookie: