CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007



Rainy days and Mondays...


NO, they don't get me down. Quite the opposite when we have the day off school! Chris let me sleep in, and this is what I awoke to. I think they had every stuffed animal we own out in the TV room. But they were happy. Daddy helped them build a great fort. Or clubhouse. Or whatever they called it. Later on, during the day, Chris was going downstairs and I said to him "well, you are the best daddy..." and Mikey yelled from the kitchen "in the WORLD!!"


Here's a picture of Chris, little Mar (the kids Godmother) and her fiancee, Brian when Chris went down on his "mancation" to the Outback Bowl. I can't wait to meet him!


I won't blog until early next week, as I have a busy weekend coming up, but I'll let everyone know our latest happenings later, I promise. Here's thinking happy labor thoughts for Amy
this weekend, in case anything happens!!

1 people tasted this cookie:

Amy said...

Thanks for the good thoughts--I'll keep you posted!