CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello, out there!!

I check my site meter a lot. Why are you not commenting??? hee hee

Especially the one in Roanoke, VA...I grew up at Smith Mt. Lake! Say hello to me. Please?

14 people tasted this cookie:

A.K. said...

i'm here- here in Montgomery Al and definitely comment tons!!!

Megan said...

I will promise to comment more often. I am not so good at it.

my4kids said...

Hey I comment but sometimes come by more then once a day to see if anything new!

I notice that also. What is it with getting like 120 hits but only 15 comments?

Anonymous said...

Susie, I'm a bad lurker. Sorry! You guys look like you had so much fun on vacation... I wish we had that kids museum near us! So cool.

Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hey, Susie! Wow are the kids BIG! You and Chris are looking well. Gordon will be 11 on the 23rd, Henry is 7 (2nd grade), and of course Mallory is 5. How can you forget her age-- as Mikey and Mallory share the same birthday!!!!! Chad and I live in Beavercreek now. Actually it is close to where you, Chris, Mikey, and Molly used to live. I would love to hear from you. Please contact me at stephgrubb@aol.com
Say Hi to everyone!
- Steph Grubb

Wendy said...

I comment. Remember, you show boobs and you get comments. Check my blog.... and no there is no boobs on it!

erin said...

Hi! Hi! Hi!

StephGrubb said...

Hey...Check out the pictures on http://grubbfamilyoh.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi~~~!
How have you been??
I visit your blog everyday!
Say hello to me ^^
-Sinyoung

A.K. said...

thanks for checking in. We don't have a floo rplan for our house yet but know its 3 bedroom and two stories!!! pretty excited about that. Scott graduates here Friday then we are hopefully (cross your fingers!) making it to see Princess Pigbear that night and then head home. He reports July 16th in the morning (monday) and hopefully we'll b ein our house by wednesday with movers coming thursday!!

txswordmaker said...

120 hits? WOW! and I get excited by 4. Lucky if I get a comment once a week. Okay...K and Wendy comment occasionally. Been a loooooooong time since you did.

Mona said...

I figured it out! I'm a high school friend of Susie's and I've traveled the country visiting her! I've been on numerous beach trips with Susie when single and we spent one of her anniversaries there on a topless beach! She's the only girl I know that keeps her money in a glass money jar at the beach and oh..I could go on forever about Susie stories. I proudly call her little Susie and she lets me. I now live in Herndon, VA. Hope to see you soon Sus!

Susie PSU said...

I absolutely love you, Mona. Thanks for making me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

I get tons of people reading my blog every day, but only fellow bloggers comment. Maybe you just have some friends and family who read your blog but don't have accounts or know how to comment.