CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I had the time of my life. And I owe it all to them.


We had our Drill Team reunion this past weekend. It was undescribable. Friends who have not seen each other in 15-20 years getting together, and it was if no time had ever passed. There wasn't a whole lot of "remember when?" - it was mostly making new memories together, and catching up on what has happened since we last saw each other. We had 38 adults and 13 kids, and it was FUN. Especially after the kids went to bed and we went out to the bars on Friday night. I could look around the tables, and know that I could blatently flirt with anyone there, or any of them could grab my rear-end, and my husband wouldn't care. Not one bit.

Our group was extremely close throughout college, and we all lived together. I'll post some of the pictures, and try to explain what was happening in them.

This is Melissa, me, and Ann. We pledged together.


This is Eugene and Bo. One is in the AF, one is in the Navy, and we couldn't be prouder of either of them!

Chris, and his two roommates, V and Lance. Have I ever told you how thankful I am that Chris doesn't shave HIS head?


After we met up at The Gingerbread Man for dinner, we all headed to the Skeller for a few drinks...

Here is 1/2 of Mark, Eric Hall, Bob Alexander, and Kevin. Ok, so we had started drinking earnestly. Actually, Kevin took a $100 bill up to the bar, and asked for Kamikaze shots. The waitress asked how many, and Kevin told her "all of it..." So, 33 shots later, he did it AGAIN. Mixing shots with beer is just a bad thing altogether....lol.



This is Rhonda Moore (Bo's wife, who we ADORE), Rob Zerbe, Teresa Fink, Scott Selzer, and Kevin O'Rourke on top. Bo, Zerbe, Teresa, Mark, Kevin, and Jason Rosen all pledged together. Jason was also my big brother out at the fraternity. Let me see if I can find a picture of him..





HERE'S Jason. I love him, love him, love him. Actually, he and I almost got married. No, we never dated, but if we got married, we could inherit 4.5 million dollars from his grandfather. We were serious enough to have told our parents about it, but we never followed through. We'd have been happy. But then I'd never have found Chris. It was fantastic to see him again. To say the least.




We proceeded to take over the dance floor. The evening was a great time - excited to see each other, a few drinks, and then dancing ourselves into a frenzy at closing time. Oh what a night...and that was just the FIRST few hours!! We still have more to go, on another post.


10 people tasted this cookie:

The Morgan Family said...

How fun was that! Great pictures too! And cheers to making NEW memories! By the way, that Jason guy looks way cute!

txswordmaker said...

Sounds like a real blast. My HS reunion is on Sat, but there's too much going on. Maybe I'll make the 25-year reunion.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I want to see more pictures of you.
Kristen

Kimberly said...

How fun!!! A few years ago we had our 100 year chi-o reunion and it was exactly like you described, UNBELIEVEABLE! Definitely want to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun and it was wonderful talking to you on the phone last night (for once!).

I think Chris would look good with a shaved head! (Of course, I kinda dig the shaved head look obviously.)

my4kids said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I could use a night like that right now! hehe well as long as I didn't end up with a hangover the next day...

Janice said...

You crazy party animals!!! I would have loved to hang out and drink the night away with you guys!

A.K. said...

what great pictures- sooo much fun- ya'll look like college kids agai!

the Book of Keira said...

I'm jealous...lol. I have always wanted to go to a reunion!

Shana-Lynn said...

WOW, looks like you guys had an awesome time with each other. So much fun!!