CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Hole in the Wall


No, I'm not talking about a little tucked-out-of-the-way bar. I'm talking, literally, about a hole in the wall. In my kitchen wall to be precise. Last night Chris decided to put a hole in the wall for an "eat in kitchen" bar, or a pass-thru. I admit, I was a little worried he wouldn't have it neatly done before the reunion this week. I worried for nothing. It still has to be sanded, stained, and painted around, but it is done.


Here are the pictures:





I forgot to mention- on our vacation, we also stopped by South of the Border. Check it out!!


I thought wearing the menus on the head as hats was hysterical. We felt like The Griswalds. Really, we did.

20 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!
Kristen

Christina Barosko said...

Chris you sure are handy. There are things I want done around my house I wish Steve was talented. Oh well I still love Steve dearly.

- CHRISTINA

Susie PSU said...

Chris IS talented...in many ways...

hee hee

Megan said...

That looks awesome. I love the kids in their hats.

txswordmaker said...

Way to go! That's an ambitious overnight project. It looks great.

And I was afraid you were going to talk about the other kind of hole in a wall...whew!

StephGrubb said...

Wow...Don't you love the spontanious projects... seriously it looks great!...Well done Chris!

The Morgan Family said...

Wow, I can't believe the wall project was a 'do-it-yourself' one. Impressive! Why can't my husband be that handy?

Colleen said...

That looks amazing!

my4kids said...

He did a really good job!

Kimberly said...

OMG I haven't been to south of the border in forever!!! And I'm VERY impressed with the hole in the wall...that would have taken my hubby months!

the Book of Keira said...

Wow! He did a great job!

Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! I have been here before but dumb me didn't think you could leave comments, because of the matching color to the background. So sorry!

Anyway, your husband has done a wonderful job!

I have never been to South of the Border! Looks cool!

Amy said...

No. . . not South of the Border! At least you got some cute pics of the kids :-)

And lovely workmanship by Chris on that bar!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to borrow Chris for a week. (for his handy work, not his other talents) :)
Brandy

Kristen said...

Good job with the hole in the wall. It looks good.

Nice pic of the kids in sombreros

Megan said...

Are you kidding me? Get that guy over here!!! We need his help!!! Awesome hole in the wall!!

Janice said...

OMG,I could not stop laughing when I saw your kids wearing those hats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that with my kids!

By the way, I love how Chris was posing with a beer in one hand after his getting his project done.

Anonymous said...

Chris is proving himself to be quite the handyman!

So no Wally World??
(By the way - I read this the day you posted and JUST NOW got to comment. Evie's keeping me busy busy!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie girl! You all are sure working hard on that house! The kids are looking great. Hope all is well. Gina

Kristen said...

OK, I have to say that Angie said "why can't her husband be that handy"...so, maybe he isn't handy around the house, but he operates on people's brains! That's a pretty handy talent to have. In case you're stuck on Mt. Everest...and somebody needs brain surgery...he's your guy.