CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hint:

His name is Ed.

8 people tasted this cookie:

the Book of Keira said...

Ed.... damn it... who is THAT???

A.K. said...

still no clue... give us something else!

Kristen said...

You got me. I have no idea. D said it looked like Tiger Woods...shows you what we know.

Janice said...

I am obviously not well travelled enough because I STILL have no clue...

Wendy said...

EDDIE, the world's largest child.
Found at "Ed"venture Childrens Museum.
Explore EDDIE. You can climb his vertebrae to his brain, crawl through his heart, bounce around inside his stomach and slide out his intestines. As a model of learning through immersion, EDDIE allows children to use their gross motor skills to discover what's inside their bodies. When crafting EDDIE as the typical 10-year-old boy, educators wanted EdVenture's ambassador to be representative of all the people of South Carolina. Using a cross section of children as models, features were lifted from each and combined to create an amalgamation of the many people seen in our state.

Amy said...

Wow, Wendy, I'm impressed!

Susie PSU said...

Wendy gets the smart award! Well done, Wendy, I'm impressed with your sleuthing skills!

Wendy said...

THank you! Thank you VERY much!! I am a sleuth allright!! How was your night ALONE? A little bow-chicka-bow-wow?!?!!? Know what I meeean??? I know you were bring sexy back. Don't lie.