CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lost information.

My dear husband was trying to fix my sister's blog page, but instead, deleted mine. In the process, I have lost some links on my sidebar.

Shinyoung, I know I have lost the address to your blog. Could you please email it to me?

I'm trying to think who else I have lost! Boo hoo....can you feel my pain?

9 people tasted this cookie:

StephGrubb said...

I need your e-mail address.. Mine is stephgrubb@aol.com

http://grubbfamilyoh.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

You didn't lose mine but you do have it a little wrong. It is staHR not RH. It doesn't link to my blog the way you have it. I am not even sure where the H came from. It throws everyone off.

Anonymous said...

Hi~~~
My blog address is http://blog.daum.net/fairborn

Let me know when Chris fixes your and your sister's blog ..^^

-Shinyoung

my4kids said...

Looks like you still have mine.
That would be bad to lose things. Did you have a backup so you didn't lose posts?

Kristen said...

How did that happen?

Thanks for the directions for the dragon cake. It's adorable. It looks like a lot of work though!

Susie PSU said...

Call me later- I put shinyoung on there, and fixed Stahrs.... I cannot get Debs to work?!? I don't know what it's doing. I changed it, and it even shows it's changed on your template, but not when I view your blog. Grrrr!!!

Holliday Family said...

Hi toots

hollidayhomily.blogspot.com

Debs

txswordmaker said...

you "lost" mine, too.

30 lashes for that and 30 for not blogging your kids' birthdays. HA! Take that!

lol

txswordmaker.blogspot.com

Maggie Moo said...

There's nothing wrong with lasagna!

;)

Thanks for stopping by earlier...