CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to School

I don't have any pictures today - I had an in-service from 9-4, and didn't take any when we came home. I REALLY like the staff at school. We laughed a lot today, which is a good sign. I got teased a lot, which is also a good sign.

Not a good sign? The one that will say "SOLD" across the street at Tanja's house. They sold their house today, and even got a little over asking price if they would leave the washer and dryer. So, I'm happy for them, but selfishly sad for me. They close on their new house next week, and are relieved to have sold this one first.

Other big news...one of my bridesmaids just told me she is getting divorced. That is a bummer. Another bridesmaid had an uncle die yesterday, and she is in Germany and didn't make it home. That is a bummer.
So, here is a list of things that make me happy. Why end this evening on a bad note?


1. new school supplies
2. pink levi's on sale
3. towels just out of the dryer
4. waking up, looking at the clock, and realizing I can go back to sleep
5. getting mail from friends
6. stripes
7. curling up with a good book
8. keeny beeny ice cream from The Creamery
9. vacuuming
10. FOOTBALL SEASON!!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the festivities...so check back!!

2 people tasted this cookie:

erin said...

I'm so glad you like your school and staff. They are SO lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Aren't new crayons the best?! I also love #'s 3, 4, and 5. Now vaccuming, that's a different story!

Kristen