CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Here it is, Home Sweet Home. We are still unpacking as we scrub a filthy house and are starting to be able to find things. I have made myself a promise that I will NEVER leave a house in the state that we found this one. Hair and filth everywhere. Yuck.

It is on a quiet cul-de-sac, we have wonderful neighbors, and we will love it here. It is incredible to be back in Happy Valley, and Kevin is coming to visit for the weekend. I am so excited!

2 people tasted this cookie:

erin said...

SUSIE! Somehow I missed the initial email that said you had started a blog...I think a bunch of responses were going to an email I wasn't on. LOVE IT! I'm linking your blog to mine right now...

Kristen said...

When you're done cleaning your house, you can come and clean mine!! I'm even more behind than usual with all of Colin's doctor appointments (today will be the third one in ten days). Karina says she wants to get on a bus and an airplane to see Mikey and Molly.
Kristen