CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 24, 2006




Just Another Day in Paradise....

It seems that every day here we are more settled in. The kids love going the 100 yards to the park to ride bikes and play on the playgrounds, the kids play with Pia and Ben most days, I head up to school to work on my classroom. Today was my big Open House to meet the kids and their parents. Very encouraging. The kids were sweet, the parents very friendly, and everyone was so excited. It is the First Pre-School Experience for most of them, and that thrills me. To be able to get those kids pumped to learn, and try new things, and make messes to clean up, and learn about manners, taking turns, standing in line, not crying when Mom or Dad leaves....I just can't wait.

Tonight I am going to try to get my craft table set up here in the basement. Quite a daunting task when you look at this place, so I had better get busy.

3 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of them in the tub. Too cute!!!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

I am FINALLY leaving a comment, now you have 2!! The pictures are very cute! I like the ones with the winter hats on... they were worth it. I want to see some pictures of the kids' rooms when they are all decorated.
Heather

Anonymous said...

I miss you Susie...you just rolled up outta C-Springs like a convicted felon.

Kiss the kids, and give Chris a smack too!

Love you,
Carla