CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006


Raindrops keep fallin' on my head.....

Today it rained. All day. A steady, cold rain. We let the kids go outside to play in it since it wasn't thundering or lightning. Mikey LOVED the "river" running down the gutter and ran down the street in it until we called him home. We came inside, dried off, popped popcorn, watched some TV, and played some games. Candy Land and Go Fish were very interesting. What a great way to spend a rainy day...

4 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, bloggin everyday. Needed something to do while I was eating lunch, I was pleased to see all the new blogs. Looks like PA is treating you and the family well and you are all settled in already. The flowers from the farmer's market looked beautiful! Looks like nice relaxing place to live. Good luck with the first day of school!~ Gina

liz said...

Susie - one of my earliest and most favorite childhood memories is playing the rain with my folks on this particular night back in Romeo, MI. We were just soaked and we laughed and laughed. Isn't it cool to think that you've just made that kind of lifetime memory with your kids?

Anonymous said...

Susie--I'm having a hard time keeping up with all your posts, but I love that you blog everyday. . . it's great to see the kids having so much fun and makes me impatient for my little family to finally arrive!

Anonymous said...

beautiful song( rain drops keep~~)
and beautiful people..
especially, I like Chris' smile..
-Shinyoung