CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

















Wink, Wink
As you can see by the second picture, Molly is learning to wink. When she is just sitting, she is pretty good at at. When she tries to do it in a picture on her own accord, she is just scrunchy-faced. But adorable. Chris says she is practicing to be in her sorority. We went to McLanahan's today to check out the PSU apparel. The kids had these hats on and attracted quite the crowd they were so cute. Needless to say, they have new winter hats. Today was also Molly's Open House at school to meet her teachers. Ms. Lonnie is on the left, and Mrs. Pritchard is on the right. God bless them.

Cute quotes from today's bathtime:

Molly: (singing) "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, CUPCAKE!!....ha ha ha ha ha ha" (She laughs at her own pathetic jokes - at least I know she takes after me)

Mikey: (pretending to be reading a tub book) "So he took his frog to school. Then, the frog DOODOO'd ON HIS BAND-AID!!! ha ha ha ha ha"
Why is it boys love to talk about bodily functions?? And, why is it they never outgrow this??

4 people tasted this cookie:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children.
I am deeply in love with Molly's wink. Little Susie blinks her eyes when she winks.
Molly's new teachers look merciful.
I hope Molly likes her new school, friends and teachers.-Shinyoung

Anonymous said...

Try Nittany Lions--I see you're wasting no time turning them into fans!

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up with the Solos! It makes you feel not so far away. . .

Anonymous said...

Coonor also loves bodily anything. Everything is poopey this and poopey that. Ughhh! His hand has been a permanent fixture INSIDE his pants lately. Why is that? I don't get it. I don't walk around with my hand in my pants.....